Monday, May 09, 2005

Lost:1 Mind; If found Please return it to ......1 Insane Lady

Well I feel a little more sain today then I did yesterday but not much. I think I am in the middle of loosing my mind. All I want to do is eat, sleep, yell and scream like a mad lasy then cry for hours. I cried yeserday all threw church. I even went to the Bishop and asked for permission to get a divorce. I love my husband, I dont want a divorce. I would like to get my mind back though. I feel so insane and not like muself. I just dont get it . I dont know why I would even feel this way. everything is going fairly well.. Our financial aspect of things could be a lot better. A whole lot beter. It ia bad right now. We have no money. Not for anything. I done know how we are going to take care of all the bills. They are so high and we just arent making enough money to cover everything. Then my husband (gotta love 'em) tries to help and goes out grocery shopping. He spends $200- $300 on groceries. THIS IS NUTS!!! We dont need to be doing this. We need to shop at the cheap store. Not see how much steak we can stockpile in the freezer.
My lovely children. There is another story. They all try so hard to help.With anything thay can. Unless it is my request to QUIT fighting. The nagging, name calling, pushing shoving and running around screeming. I love them so much but I really wish for just one day they could get along.
I get so frustrated and depressed. We need to become a stronger better family so that we can go here http://lds.about.com/library/gallery/clipart/temples/blgallery_temples25.htm

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home