Tuesday, April 12, 2005

I wanna go HOME !!!!!!

I am sitting here waiting fo for the boss to go so I can slip away. My manager said I could leave early so I dont know why I need to wait. This is the office boss so it can be my butt and his if I dont. I have a 7:00 and will nevermake it if I caint sneek out early. UGGG!!! This would have never happend if he would have switched with me like I had asked him to.
Any way I am going to find away to get serious about the whole dieting thing again. I just caint seem to do it. I dont know why. I overeat and eat the wrong things.I need to weigh myself and see where I am now. It would help if I didnt go downstairs at all. They always have so much junk down there. Plus I have to find an excercise plan. I dont want to do the Richard Simmons tape I have been doing.I guesse it is time to change again. I should keep a food diary too. Like today I had too much I know I did. Atleast of the wrong things. I guesse I am going to have to quit stopping at the gas station that serves food. I dont know what to do but I will figure it out.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home