Friday, March 11, 2005

I DID IT!!!

I truly think this time I have done it !!!!!

I am a NON-Smoker. Today at 9:00 am I went in to the Stop-Smoking clinic and for the grande price of $90 I got my 2 ears slightly poked for a few seconds and the gift of being smoke-free. I truly dont want a cigerette at all. I felt a little edgy coming into work and well.. to be honest I had a slight anxiety attach and almost went home instead. But here I am at almost 3:30 a total of 8 hours since my last one and I am OK! I think this is truly going to work. The real test will be this weekend with my family. If I can get through that then I can get through anything.
The procedure is called Auricular Therapy, and here is a link to there site. http://www.lc-stopsmoking.com/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home