Thursday, March 17, 2005

Another Day

I just read a very good article on Blogging at work.
It made me start to think about what is the policy here for stuff like that. Then I thought if some one can violate every single end user policy we have then I think I am safe. Any way you may find it interesting to read what has happened to other people in this case. I dont mention anyone by name and I keep myself anonymous so I feel thats one of the safest way. All though I hate my job there isnt a whole lot of bad stuff I can write about my boss because he is an ok guy. I only hate my job because of the hours and commute, well, and there are some people in the office that is a pain.
Anyway lets get off that subject and on with another. HAPPY ST.PATRICK'S DAY!! I love St. Pats day. I always have. When I was a kid my mom would take food coloring and color our hair green for the day. This was before they made rules about it being a distraction. I usually always put my girls hair up in green bows and everything. I had to be in the office early so I am not sure if they got dressed in green or not. I got up early and put on the Cornbeef anf cabbage for dinner. I guesse I will never know what green beer taste like. Oh well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home