Wednesday, March 02, 2005

Been away for awhile

I havent wrote in so long I almost forgot how to. So much has changed.Where do I start .... The job I thought I wanted come to find out ahh, I really dont want it. That my family has went back to church. At that time I believe it was more like me and the kids went and I wanted the hubby to come. Well he has. As a matter of fact he was babtised on Saturday February 26th. It was one of the happiest days. everyone from the church made it so fabilouse. They all showed up and gave there support, we had atleast 4 sets of missionaries, and my mother in law came.

I dont remember my babtism. One thing I will always remember about his was how small he looked in the font. almost like a child. Then after word he glowed like nothing I have ever seen before. It was a truly amazing experience. I am so glad we got to share it as a family. The kids enjoyed it as well.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home