Friday, March 25, 2005

It has been a few days. I have been sick. I hurt my back actually. I am better now still a little sore.
Do you ever get this feeling like you are totally in the wrong place? Like there is a bigger and better something you are suppose to be doing? I do! I just done know what it is. Or where I should be. I thought this was the job for me but now almost a year later I know it isn't really. So if this isn't then where is? And will I know it when I find it. I want something that allows me to be creative. Something that is a challenge. I truly want my own store. I would live to buy my Aunt's bookstore. I would totally redo it. I would add some little things here and there to sell also. I want to learn to make candles also. To scent them and everything. Then there are the rugs I make and the bags I make. I keep getting told to sell them. I think I will try to make them and to sell them. Who knows what will come out of. Maybe I will get out of this job.

ALSO!!! BIG NEWS !!!
I have now officially made it 2 weeks smokw free.!!! It is getting better . Now I just have to work on the weight I gained back from quitting.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home