Wednesday, March 16, 2005

Angry and Lonely

I feel right now like I am one of the loneliest people in the entire universe! I can't go talk with friends because I no longer smoke and they all do so guess where they are? Then last night I get into it with the hubby and all I really wanted was a hug arms around me telling me it was going to be ok. No what does he do? He wants to fight and play that dumb playstation. He is never up past 9:00 if it is for me but last night he wanted to throw a fit and he was up til 12:00. Then in the mean time my sister calls telling me my parents house is going to cave in and what am I going to do about it. Then she wanted to know if I had all arrangements made for my mother to get to the hospital. I am so uptight I feel like I can explode! Between this job I despise and every aspect of my life going to crap! Then to make it all better (LOL and sarcasms) the lady's planned my enrichment retreat in another secret meeting they had on Sunday. They never said they were going to do this. They never checked with me about anything. They made all the plans and yet again didn't include me. I am DONE!!!!! This is the second time I have been this angry over something they did. I think I am going to resign. I am going to go to church still but I am no longer going to go to the women's class. I am going to leave and let the husband bring the kids home I think. I feel like I just got outted in every aspect of my life! I don't feel like I belong anywhere anymore. And I hate this. I really do. I don't know what to do about it. I feel backed in a corner and helpless. But so angry I feel like I can beat a herd of wild bores to death with my own 2 hands. Why do I feel like this? If anyone reads this please put in your 2 cents. I can use them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home