Tuesday, May 24, 2005

Utter Shock and Amazement

Yesterday I got some really shocking news. I was flabbergasted at it.
I still am. I just caint belive it. Ok ok I will get to the point. Last Wednesday I went to get a Catscan done for Abdomanal pain. Then On Friday the DR. office calls and says for me to call them for an appointment to go over the results. I thought hmmmm that is weird.
So Yesterday I called and said I caint take this week off work please tell me over the phone what is. I truly dont want to wait a weeek to find out it will drive me crazy! So they said We caint the it will be upto the DR yadayada.
Any way the DR. calls and says"Has anyone ever told you that you are missing your left kidney?

"I said" NO why???"
She says because "it isnt there."
I laughed and said what???? "Are you sure?"
She says "yes the ct scan shows there is no kidney. "
I said "wow.".. " Where did it go?"

It just isnt there. I am 30 years old how can it just not be there? I dont know. The same thing happened to my mother at the same age. Weird.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home