Sunday, April 22, 2007

Great Day

Today me and the kids went to the Zoo. It was so great. I just let them be silly and be themselves. Hubby was to sick to go and that was a bummer. We only went for a few hours but it showed me that I should do things with just us 5 and not invite the whole world. Just let us have some family time.
I think that I may have reached my son some today. I made sure to take extra care to love on him and keep him close. I did that intervals with each child. But I really think I reached him.

This morning hubby woke up and looked at me and told me that he needed, loved and couldn't live without me. It was so sweet. Spontaneous and real. I love this man more than humanly possible to ever love another person. He is the best husband, friend and Father.

It was a Great Day.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home