Friday, April 27, 2007

Friday

I am so glad that it is Friday! Not that I don't just love my new job but this week family wise has been hectic. Son has strep and the girls have a bad case of Drama Queen. Have you ever hear of that virus? The symptoms are crying for no reason. loudly, screaming,throwing oneself down to the ground, and declaring on a regular bases that some one is ruining your life. Need examples?Well , Let me fill you in! It starts out with the 14 year old screaming at the top of her lungs that "You have ruined my life! If I cant go to the tanning spa and tan then I will be an eight grade outcast at the formal." then in the middle of that the 11 year old girl begins jumping up and down throwing herself on the ground screaming like hairy carry has been committed on her. Only to f ind out she claims she has stepped on something. When I look at her foot there is no evidence of it. Which I tell her causing her to stomp ( Without a limp) out of the room screaming " you never never pay attention to me! I am in the middle and no one ever pays attention to me." She then goes to her room and cries as loud as she can. Making sure everyone inside and outside of the house can hear.
Ok now you have the symptoms and examples of this erratic behavior can you picture these 2 wonderful little girls doing these things? Try real hard because.. Yes there is more.This virus of bad behavior spreads. Oh, Yes it does. It spreads even to the animals that you have living in your home. And it only spreads at the worst times. Like when you are running late for work. Or you are sick and only wish you could go back to bed. Or when you are on the phone. The way to know that it is spreading is that the dog will begin to jump all over the house barking. The cats of the house will become the dogs target of attack and they will begin hissing and slapping as the dog is barking and jumping. While this goes on it signals the nine year old boy of the house to begin screaming and jumping with the dog and cats. At this moment I swear the fish are even laughing at all of the chaos.

This is every morning. The only thing that changed this morning was that the nine year old boy was sick with strep. So he wasn't there to agg on the dog and cats. I hope he is better by morning.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home